HVAC Service Tech
GTA’S leading HVAC service company, Furnace Ac Solutions, has opportunities for skilled, experienced service technicians. We offer excellent compensation packages, health benefits, company vehicle, and career advancement opportunities. Join an exceptional company with exceptional people that can furnish the right person exciting and rewarding career.
- Residential and Commercial HVAC Service And Sales
- Minimum 3 years experience,
- Troubleshooting Experience
- Clean Driving Record
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must have a Gas Technician ‘2’ (313 is an asset) and ODP
- G2 or G driver’s license
- Ozone Depletion Prevention (ODP) Certification,
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Visiting 3 to 6 residents on a daily basis to inspect there HVAC system.and make recommendations to improve energy efficiency and improve indoor quality
- Maintain, install, and repair air conditioning, ventilation and heating systems.
- Perform preventative maintenance to increase the longevity of HVAC systems.
- Troubleshoot issues with a current system as they are noticed.
- Conduct performance tests with specialized tools and adjust system settings.
- Travel to different areas throughout the day and determine problems in order to repair or replace the system before the customer is inconvenienced.
- Categorize and organize inventory to limit unnecessary losses to the company.
- Move to and from each job quickly to maximize your time during the day and ensure that as many customers as possible are helped.
- $60,000-$120,000 plus a year earnings potential
- Year-Round Work
- Paid Vacation & Sick Time
- Short term disability & more
- Life Insurance
- Company Vehicle
- Cell Phone
DON’T FORGET TO ASK ABOUT OUR $1,000 SIGN ON BONUS
Applicants for positions are subject to a new hire drug screen & background check.
This position is safety sensitive.
We are a Drug-Free Workplace.
Equal Employment Opportunity
If Interested Please send your Resume at; firstname.lastname@example.org