DUCT CLEANING AND INDOOR AIR QUALITY
Duct Cleaning And Air Quality Service
Furnace AC solutions offer quality service to ensure the air you breathe is as clean as possible. Our process begins with an analysis of your indoor environment to identify concerns with air quality, air ducts, and HVAC performance. Contact Furnace & AC Solutions for accurate recommendations and affordable options. Through our industry partnership with Carrier, we offer a broad selection of premier products and specialized services, tailored to meet your specific needs.
What Happens When Air Is Not Pure?
- Respiratory problems such as Asthma or Shortness of breath will occur.
- Enhances the chances of your allergy because of poor air quality.
- More infections such as Nasal congestion or headaches.
- HVAC filters easily dirty even after replacing them.
- Odor or a bad smell coming from HVAC on operating.
- Your pets also live under the risk of infection.
- more dust accumulates on the floor.
- Less airflow through vents.
- Small insects population increases.
- Chances of having lung disease.
Indoor Air Quality Products
Our highest performing Evolution® Perfect air™ purifier from Bryant doesn’t just filter air: Its Captures and Kills™ technology is unforgiving when it comes to airborne pathogens such as bacteria, viruses and mold. Grizzly? Yes—if you’re a mold spore. This whole-house air cleaner also re-purifies circulated indoor air as many as 8 times an hour. Those poor pathogens don’t stand a chance. Designed to keep air flowing cleanly and efficiently through your home, this cabinet air filtration product is a convenient and affordable way to improve indoor air quality and system performance. Even replacing the filter is a breeze.
– Steam output humidifiers are often the best choice for larger homes or when you want more precise control over humidity. Our humidifier flows water between electrodes to create steam which is then dispersed into the ductwork. This design uses an easy to replace canister system. Enjoy greater health and comfort throughout the heating season by maintaining a more fixed level of humidity. Combat sore throats, dried nasal passages, coughing, chapped lips, and aggravated symptoms of psoriasis and eczema. Prevent damage to fine wood furnishings. Safeguard low voltage electronics against damage from static shock. Steam, fan-powered, or bypass humidifiers work in tandem with your furnace or fan coil, running quietly and efficiently. When proper amounts of moisture are introduced into your indoor environment, you’ll feel warmer at lower temperature settings, saving money on energy costs.
– Bryant whole-home dehumidifiers work quietly to maintain humidity within the ideal range, offering much-needed relief from the sticky heat and high cooling costs. By drawing excess moisture from the indoor air, dehumidifiers discourage mould growth, pests, and bacteria that thrive in hot, damp air. You’ll enjoy a healthier environment, perfect comfort at lower thermostat settings, and significant energy savings. Features include automated operation based on your comfort preference, user-friendly LCD control, and a permanent MERV 8 filter to trap particles while allowing free flow of air.
– Because the houses are sealed, the air is laden with moisture and pollutants created from the daily activities of its inhabitants. The installation of an air exchanger inside the house will remove stale and polluted air from the house to the outside and replace it by an equivalence of fresh air. Generally, an air exchanger system installed properly will renew the air of all the important parts of the house.
– Bryant UV lamps mean lights out for mould and bacteria. They kill the organisms that can grow on the indoor coil of your cooling system. Eliminating these baddies does more than help improve your air quality, it increases your system performance as well. UV lamps are designed to eliminate microbial buildup, maintain the condition of components, and maximize energy efficiency. This innovative technology is safe, proven effective, and operates silently to protect the health of the air you breathe.
According to recent studies, the average six-room home collects nearly 40 lbs. of dirt and allergens in its air ducts during a single year. Fungus, mould, pet dander, pollen, mites, webs, construction debris, and even decomposing rodents are a few of the things that can be concealed in your duct systems. Considering that your indoor air passes through this branching network of ducts, it only makes sense to keep it clean. Source removal duct cleaning promotes a cleaner, healthier supply of conditioned air, and protects against symptoms of allergy and asthma. In addition to jeopardizing your air quality, this accumulation restricts airflow, places more wear and tear on HVAC components, and can significantly add to energy costs.
- Trust the qualified technicians from Furnace & AC Solutions for residential and commercial duct cleaning across Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Vaughan, Oakville.
- Our state-of-the-art process, as powerful as 20,000 household vacuums, makes sure that allergens and dust from the cleaning process get safely contained in our vacuum, not thrown back into the air.
- Before and After cleaning inspection ensures a job done right.
- Certified and Experience
- 24/7 Emergency Services
- Up to $2700 in Rebates